Thursday, December 1, 2011

My New Works Instrument!

Aiighhtt. yo.

so todayyy i be chillinn.
yuh. SOO. 
i be in new works right now.
SO..last week (THANKSGIVING BREAK NIKKA!) we were assigned to make an instrument!

A Creaaaative one of course! <3 
SO..I MADE A RAINMAKER. 
I took a plastic tube and drilled holes in it, in a spiral direction. 
IT WAS HARD WORK. bro.
BLOOD.SWEAT.TEARS. NIKKAAAA! 

lol. maybe just sweat (;
ANYWAYS. after the drilling, I put screws, metal things, and beans in that mugg.

SO WHEN YOU TURNED THAT MUGG UPSIDE DIZZLE, IT JINGLE JANGLED DOWN THAT MUGG. yo.
here go a picture nikkaaa. cause I KNOW YOU BE WANTIN TO SEE THIS MUGG.

talk that smack, i dont give a crap.
IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SMACK, DONT TALK CRAP. <333

lol jk.

signing off! 

Little Actress Vic! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment